Saturday, November 29, 2014

No bake peanut butter Choco chips cookies

I made this recipe 60 weeks ago haha it's been in the comments in my Instagram but I can't find it, so I asked one of my ig friends who loves making this for her kids if I can have the recipe, she screen shot it and send it to me. Its really been in the comments all along, I guess I didn't look hard enough 😁 the recipe from my ig  have cocoa powder (1 tbsp) but since I don't have it at the moment I omit it and it's still works great.



Ingredients

1 cup of almond flour
 ( I used honeyville )
1/4 cup of vanilla whey protein powder
1 full tbsp of peanut butter
2 tbsp of water
1 tbsp of sweetener ( optional, use only if your whey powder don't have any sweetener at all)
Chocolate chunks or chips


Method:
Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Combine the water and peanut butter in a cup and heat it ( it's easier to mix it with the other ingredients when the pb is melted)
Mix till it looks like a cookie dough
Place in a parchment or cling wrap and roll into a log
Divide and cut into 10 
Flatten
You can put the chocolate chips now , like planting a seeds
Then nuke when you want to eat one for about 30 seconds ( 700 watts)
Or you can freeze and eat it as is ( texture will be fudgy)
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment