300g of ripe avocado ( seeded and peeled already)
6 tbsp of organic full fat creme cheese
2 tbsp of cocoa powder
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/4 cup of sweetener of choice ( taste the mixture and adjust according to your taste, I don't like anything too sweet now)
1. Just blend everything together in a food processor.
2. When everything is well combine, transfer to small silicone molds, some dollar store sell this molds or daiso ( I was able to make 20 pieces)
3. Cover with parchment paper or cling wrap and freeze.
8 squares of 90% Lindt chocolate or 80g of dark chocolate of choice.
3 tbsp of coconut oil
1. Chopped the chocolate in small pieces. In a small bowl ( for easy dipping later)
2. Mix with the coconut oil
3. Melt together ( I used microwave method, every 15 seconds I took it out and whisked till it melts)
Before assembling I suggest that everything should be prep, it doesn't melt easily but it's nice if you can keep
the shape. You need parchment paper, BBQ sticks or toothpick, small spoon, and container where you are going to store the ice cream bites.
Now just take out the ice cream from the mold, I stick the toothpick in the frozen ice cream and dip it in the chocolate, it will hardened fast, then transfer to the parchment paper, take out the toothpick and to do rest. Store in a container in the freezer. Enjoy.