Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easy pb cheesecake

I made this same cheesecake and posted it as raspberry cheesecake, if you are interested in that please check my feed in Instagram 

Recipe: 
1 8oz full fat creme cheese 
1 egg
3 tbsp of no sugar added creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup and 2 tbsp of any granulated sweetener of choice 
1 tsp of vanilla

Method: 
Preheat the oven at 350F
Just mix everything together
Divide in four 8 oz ramekin
Put in a deep baking pan and add water inside the pan till it reach 1/3 of the ramekins
Or you can use a cupcake pan,just line it with cupcake liner And divide for 8 servings then put it in a bigger pan or foil then add water around the cupcake pan.
Bake at 350F for 30 minutes
If you change the size of the mold check it between 20-30 minutes
Then turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in there for about 10-15 minutes
Cool it down and refrigerate for at least 3 hours ( make sure it has a cover or you put the cheesecake in a container that you can cover)
I did mine for 18 hours and it's so much better. 
This will serve eight just half the servings of the ramekins or in my case I will share with my husband



No comments:

Post a Comment